30 day Cop Strip for a foul stunstick hit is harsh

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 30 day Cop Strip for a foul stunstick hit is harsh

STEAM_0:1:32674990

Mandrew

I accidentally hit n3mo with a stunstick just as he framed his crime to someone else (or at least from what I saw). Yes, a strip is arguably warranted but 30 days? I've browsed other strips that have gotten either equal or less time for arguably worse things than just mistakenly hitting someone with a stunstick, even ones with malicious intent.

As for what I believe caused this mistake, please keep in mind that while I did see n3mo attempting to frame someone, I thought I was fast enough and I hit him a second before I saw the crime get removed. I want anyone to get enough crime to be jailed, use nocrime software and see how fast the text disappears, it's a bit slow especially when you consider that I b-hop a lot, it could've been 2 seconds before he transferred the crime and the text disappeared.

I just ask that you can be more lenient for mistakes like this too, I can't look at both the center of my screen and the top right at the same time especially if you just removed your crime a second or so before the stunstick hit happens.
  • But you sat there looking at, running around me and repent for a few seconds after I framed my crime to him. Your hud had plenty of time to update, mine did...than yet again made me lose sex and pinata hp earlier that day. To me it looked like you tried to defend yourself after I shot you but still had ur stunstick out.

Thats why I warned you the earlier in the day for the same incident and told you if it happened again 30 day suspension. I told you what the penalty would be, your exact words were, and I quote "Thats fair."
    "If his destiny be strange, it is also sublime." misslelauncher

“From a caprice of nature, not from the ignorance of man. Not a mistake has been made in the working. But we cannot prevent equilibrium from producing its effects. We may brave human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones.”
  • "If his destiny be strange, it is also sublime." misslelauncher

“From a caprice of nature, not from the ignorance of man. Not a mistake has been made in the working. But we cannot prevent equilibrium from producing its effects. We may brave human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones.”
  • Capt_n3Mo wrote:

But you sat there looking at, running around me and repent for a few seconds after I framed my crime to him. Your hud had plenty of time to update, mine did...than yet again made me lose sex and pinata hp earlier that day. To me it looked like you tried to defend yourself after I shot you but still had ur stunstick out.

Thats why I warned you the earlier in the day for the same incident and told you if it happened again 30 day suspension. I told you what the penalty would be, your exact words were, and I quote "Thats fair."
    I did offer to give you any sex that I made you waste, no response though and I can still give any to you if you'd like. You did warn me for a strip, but not 30 days, at least in text chat. You said "next time is cop strip", but if you said anything in voice I missed it. I know I responded saying "that's fair" to what I found in console.log, but not 30 days.

Well, I can see how long it took now and you're right. I do want to thank you for showing. I'll try to pay more attention next time. Yes, I said that last time (or at least I set a goal for myself to pay better attention), but having another perspective helps a lot.

I still stand by the fact that 30 days is a bit much because of reasons mentioned previously, but that's why I came hear to ask about it. It's all up to you of course and I hope I don't come across as bossy or demanding.
  • I'll reduce it. Please be more careful in the future. Reduced to 24 hours.
    "If his destiny be strange, it is also sublime." misslelauncher