Remove Koipe from admin.

• Remove Koipe from admin.

So I have been on the server since like 2018 or so. And in all of my time when it comes to admins in the game I just have one question.

Why the fuck is Koipe an admin?

I have never seen him in the server until this week in all my time on the server. Every comment he makes in discord or on the forum is trolly and adds absolutely zero value to any conversation ever. He seems to be nothing but a pothole for other admins.

Most recent example here where everyone is trying to debate and find balance and a solution to hacker and snowden and he just posts this useless waste of typing.
    cdn.discordapp.com/attachments…h0vbPAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
  • MeTaL ^x^ wrote:

So I have been on the server since like 2018 or so. And in all of my time when it comes to admins in the game I just have one question.

Why the fuck is Koipe an admin?

I have never seen him in the server until this week in all my time on the server. Every comment he makes in discord or on the forum is trolly and adds absolutely zero value to any conversation ever. He seems to be nothing but a pothole for other admins.

Most recent example here where everyone is trying to debate and find balance and a solution to hacker and snowden and he just posts this useless waste of typing.
    cdn.discordapp.com/attachments…h0vbPAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
    i agree
  • Last time I checked I was suggesting to remove you from admin as you are absolutely useless as one. As such this is in the suggestions channel. I am not reporting abuse, I am suggesting the removal of a position so that it could be filled by someone who might actually utilize it to benefit the server, rather than be a complete and utter skid mark.
  • Edit i may be wrong, i see the the topic is remove "Kopie from admin" i may read that he removed the post, i cant remember posting "bull shitt" and my feelings for him are the same,, still like i sad i may miss read "log" and if so then am sorry for that.
    WTF do you really let that shitty admin go and edit other players post, without even post that he done it or that posts get changed,,, like i sad before he deleted my post and put in his ovn under my name... he is shitt, always been a cheater coming online suited up, with all guns run and kill.. and now edit other players posts. giving me negative rating...

koipe_1.JPG
    If life treats you bad, always remember to do you dailie spin and when you have counted all the fucking new Crowbars
    then you realize that your day just went from bad to worse!

The post was edited 1 time, last by anonymous ().

• anonymous wrote:

Edit i may be wrong, i see the the topic is remove "Kopie from admin" i may read that he removed the post, i cant remember posting "bull shitt" and my feelings for him are the same,, still like i sad i may miss read "log" and if so then am sorry for that.
    WTF do you really let that shitty admin go and edit other players post, without even post that he done it or that posts get changed,,, like i sad before he deleted my post and put in his ovn under my name... he is shitt, always been a cheater coming online suited up, with all guns run and kill.. and now edit other players posts. giving me negative rating...
    Myself and several other staff members investigated this , and we were unable to find any evidence of your post being altered.
  • Users Online 1

1 Guest