Hoosa DM FRAUD

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hoosa DM FRAUD

--Your information--

IGN: Aqua-Man
      SteamID: STEAM_0:0:5734872
      Steam Profile: coldcommunity.com/forum/index.…06-easy-experience/#about

--Accused member information--

IGN: hoosa
      SteamID: STEAM_0:0:21313500
      Steam Profile: unknown in database
      --Format--

What rules did said player break?: Created a DM for 1 Million and denied what the setting was and logged after stealing the bet I had NO WAY OF STOPPING OR EVEN KNOWING IT EXISTED.

Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: The in-game Text discussions and setting of DM with intent deception and fraud.

Witnesses at the scene: Rectum Reaper

Was there an admin online at the time?: Yes but afk..Mr. Petro and Captain Nemo

If the previous question was yes why did they not deal with this?: They were idle

Does this player have any previous bans?: Yes

Proof of rule breaking: Notepad .txt can email or upload or copy and paste in game.
    • It shows in your chat when the bet is set and aas well as amount of time, weapons and etc are selected. Open ur eyes and look.
      "If his destiny be strange, it is also sublime." misslelauncher

“From a caprice of nature, not from the ignorance of man. Not a mistake has been made in the working. But we cannot prevent equilibrium from producing its effects. We may brave human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones.”
    • Capt_n3Mo wrote:

It shows in your chat when the bet is set and aas well as amount of time, weapons and etc are selected. Open ur eyes and look.
      People who tend to do this scam is choose the bet and then immediately choose finish setup, others have been scammed by the same thing. In fact, it's something I almost missed too. I don't think it's fair to expect everyone to be highly attentive to things like this, especially when you are oblivious to what options can be picked or that there could even be a bet in the first place, and if there was, it would be intuitive to think that there would be an agreement between both parties.
    • Mandrew - Wonderland_War wrote:

Capt_n3Mo wrote:

It shows in your chat when the bet is set and aas well as amount of time, weapons and etc are selected. Open ur eyes and look.
      People who tend to do this scam is choose the bet and then immediately choose finish setup, others have been scammed by the same thing. In fact, it's something I almost missed too. I don't think it's fair to expect everyone to be highly attentive to things like this, especially when you are oblivious to what options can be picked or that there could even be a bet in the first place, and if there was, it would be intuitive to think that there would be an agreement between both parties

It clearly shows in chat what options have been picked, i dont see why it should be a rule to go over the rules in vc when they are being shown in chat. Me and Aqua have DMed multiple times and he has asked me about the dm options already in previous matches. Pretty sure he was there when you and Neo were telling people how to get around the betting as well (just disconnect and reconnect).

Maybe there should be a system where both parties have to agree to a bet being made, but since that isn't a thing... :pardon:
      bruhuh
    • Hozza wrote:

Mandrew - Wonderland_War wrote:

Capt_n3Mo wrote:

It shows in your chat when the bet is set and as well as amount of time, weapons and etc are selected. Open ur eyes and look.
      it would be intuitive to think that there would be an agreement between both parties
      Maybe there should be a system where both parties have to agree to a bet being made, but since that isn't a thing... :pardon:
      Would be nice if there was an option the other player could accept the dm match or deny it. @doggy, is that something that could be added?
      "If his destiny be strange, it is also sublime." misslelauncher

“From a caprice of nature, not from the ignorance of man. Not a mistake has been made in the working. But we cannot prevent equilibrium from producing its effects. We may brave human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones.”