antlion guard bug

• Get rid of the Antlion altogether.

Unless you start attacking it within a couple of minutes of it arriving, the chances are you’ll run out of time. It will disconnect leaving you holding your dick and a bunch of weps and ammo wasted. I tend to ignore it now, as do a lot of other players.

The Zombie attack is a much more popular random fighting event.

Replace random Antlion attack with Zombies.

Then take zombies off the list of supply crate prizes so that there’s no chance of a double attack that then stresses the server resources.
      Zombies encourage lots of players to engage and grab a few thousand in reward, plus if you’re on your own on the server 2 or 3 waves of them usually add up to about the same £15,000 cash but can be achieved with crowbar or furniture chucking.
    • antlion guard #1
      I have killed hundreds of antlion guards with crowbar and some other players have used props at times.
      Im not particularly fond of zombies as their dead bodies flood the server. Also the antlion guard sits in one part of the map wheras zombies are everywhere and are in the way of anyone trying to do other things.
    • Damage to the antlion guard appears whether you cause the damage, or it's self-inflicted (like running into obstacles) all subtract health from the antlion guard. Your take is based on the damage that YOU did... so the number is not always $15K exactly. Even a single other player shooting at it with anything will quickly divide down your take. Also, I make a point of killing it as often as possible, and it's really not hard at all if you choose the right weapon. Crowbar and crossbow are my faves, and it takes approx 40 bolts to kill it. Always plenty of time to spare, just have to go right at it with the appropriate weapon for that foe. IMO, change nothing! --Thunder