Cop application for Plλ​ceholder

• Cop application for Plλ​ceholder

In-Game name: Plλceholder
      SteamID: funnymoss438505
      Time played: 4 days, 2 hours, 9 minutes.

--Questions--

Do you understand that upon being Accepted as Cop you forfeit being a Gang Member (If one) and that you may never be a Cop and in a Gang at the same time? Yes, I’m not even in a gang so it would be fine with me.

Do you have a mic? Yes, but I don't use it that much.

Why are you applying for Civil Protection? I want to help with players that are being bothered with high crime players.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection? Only cuff people with 1,800 crime or higher, there can be Cops vs. Cops fights, if you see a Cop getting shot by a Rebel, you can help the Cop in killing the Rebel, do not Hit random Rebels with the Stunstick to Heal them unless you were asked to.

What is the function the Civil Protection? it's like a real cop.

If a player were to be rdming you, what do you do? I would decline.

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week (Include time zone): At least 24 hours, if not, more

How will you benefit the server? I will try and be the cop people are asking for to be online.
      Is this your first time as Civil Protection? No, I was banned for kicking doors like there was no tomorrow, but that was some time ago, I've learned to take better responsibility.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player? I will give him/her instructions on how to play. I will also tell him/her who to report in case an O.G. player kills him.

Anything else you would like to add? I have never had a ban on the server, and I have never had a vac ban. I've only been muted once.