Trusted Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Trusted Application

Trusted Application

Steam Name: Fungus

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:156214526

How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: 7-8 years

What does being a staff member entail?:Why do you believe that you deserve to be granted a trial-staff position?:
      I seek to learn propping to help people get settled in to new maps and to give newer players a sense of permanence on the server.

Do you have any previous staffing experience(s) (List community and, if possible, rank)?:

Do you understand the basic commands of our server that we use? If so please list how to do the following(Completely):
      a). Kicking a player:
      b). Banning a player(for one day):
      c). Creating a prop: !db_create
      d). Freezing a prop: !freeze
      e). Saving a prop: !save
      f). Connecting a prop to a door: !linkpropdoor "door number"
      g). How to look up any SourceMod command: !searchcmd

Explain how you would handle the following situations:

A player says they suspect another player of hacking:

A cop is rdming other players:

A rebel is rdming players under ten hours:

A new player connects whom has never played lite rp before:
      /tutorial, /motd, and a basic explanation of the game play, how to get started, and differences to darkrp if the player is familiar with that. They get 10 hours to learn the game and make money with no pressure, but otherwise this is a community based server with no RDM restrictions like other forms of RP.

A player says they have lost their cop due to a mess up:

Have you read and understood the community rules?: Yessir

Do you understand that it will be your job to enforce these rules?: I have every intent of retaining the sanctity of prop rules and the enhancements to game play they provide.

Do you understand that you as a staff member are still to abide by these rules along with others pertaining to staff?: Yessir

Do you understand that misuse of your rank will result in your immediate removal as well as other possible consequences such as a ban?: I would absolutely HATE to be banned from here. I would love to prop for people.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Fungus: I have added the admin application template per the request of a supportive admin ().

• Dude, you should have applied for admin!!
      Do me a favor tho, comment on this post with an admin application format and just title it Applying for trusted. I will copy it to your main post .

I support Fungus 100%

+1

Bump, Original post have been updated with proper template.
      "If his destiny be strange, it is also sublime." misslelauncher

“From a caprice of nature, not from the ignorance of man. Not a mistake has been made in the working. But we cannot prevent equilibrium from producing its effects. We may brave human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones.”