₣яєє Hustler

• ₣яєє Hustler

Dear Ladies and Gentelmens,

Please unban HUSTLOW.
    Yes he made mistakes and broke rules but he has been a member of the community for years.
    Therefore a PERM BANN is to exaggerated.
    I also spoke to my Bratan Hustler. He regrets everything what he did.
    Please reconsider the ban.

#StandWithRussia

Thank you for your attention.

Your sincerely

₣ĐɆ | Cash™
    Obsd Boarisch konst oder net, obsd deitsch konst oder net. Mia eazähln a gern auf Englisch.
  • Very nice opinion which help in the conversation... If you have a personal problem with Hustler dont talk... I guess every "asshole" should get an second chance. Considering you've known him for years -Ingame. Doesn’t matter what he did, it was just ingame. I rate you as someone who kick after someone in hard times rather than helping them.
    We are just humans, ofc we do mistakes, we are not perfect. You measure with two dimensions... You vote for Spider unbann and hustler should stay banned hahaha. You are a troll. i dont like spider, but i'd give him also a second chance. everyone longtime community member should get a second chance. Was hustler not an enrichment? Didn't you have fun with him ingame? Just because he has some edges is he not an inhuman.
    Obsd Boarisch konst oder net, obsd deitsch konst oder net. Mia eazähln a gern auf Englisch.
  • Let's be honest, it's not a second chance we are talking about... he's had a second chance, a 3rd, 4th, 5th... From Sourcebans: "This ban makes a total of about 20 times that this player has been banned [not counting 66 comm bans] by at least half a dozen different admins. This perm ban covers the totality of his offenses." The failure was on his part, and this does not count all the alt account attempts which in themselves are bannable. This guy has proven that he is just incapable of playing by the server rules, and therefore finally permed after about 20 second chances. To be fair, as I did the perm ban, I'm leaving this open, as I think an admin other than the "banning admin" should make the appeal decision and make decision to close thread if they so choose.
  • To go in depth on the comms bans as well 5 of the 66 comms bans are >30 minutes with 30 minutes being the standard "calm down" comm ban length. This tells me that he was utilize comms with very ill intent to the server itself in an abusive manner.

The very first day I met hustler was him coming off of a ban. And even after freshly being off a ban he still broke rules that could have been banable that day. This includes everything from prop glitching through walls to actually threatening people IRL. Even when he isn't specifically breaking rules he is ALWAYS riding the ban fence and looking for ways to bend it until it breaks. On top of all of this he never shows regrets or remorse for breaking these rules and instead resorts to insulting everyone for enforcing these rules.

hustler only exists on the server to be an overall detriment to it. He doesn't add to conversation, he doesn't add any kind of fun to the server except pissing him off. His usefulness to the server equates to that of Koipe as an admin who will probably make some troll post here advocating for hustler, but even he may surprise us all.

I am pretty sure the only player with more bans than hustler is Koolaid, who is also perm banned.
    As for him saying he regrets it, that's a fuckin joke if I have ever heard one. He has over 1 entire year of ban time outside perm bans. His 6 month ban only fruited about a year of good behavior. And by good behavior I mean riding the rules fence. Unbanning him may make him avoid a ban for another year, but it is literally inevitable that he finds himself in this situation again.
  • Personally I've never had a problem with Hustler, but I'm fairly hard to troll into a rage. Same really for Koolaid, watching him go batshit crazy over loosing plants was better than tv.

But the server has evolved for the better. Far less tolerant of players who break rules and target new people to push them out. Both Hustler and Koolaid were getting worse and needing to be more outragious to get attention.

BTW, Cash, if you genuinely expected a positive response you wouldn't have added that fu*ked up hashtag.
    This is a US server with lots of European players.
    We ain't #standing with any dictatorship that sends troops in to a friendly country.