Prop Admin Application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Prop Admin Application

Steam Name: LilRunner

SteamID: 76561197995345057

How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: 1 Year And Come Change

What does being a staff member entail?: Following The Rules, Helping Under 10 Hour New Players (And Old Players If Needed). Being Available While Im On. Keep A Eye Out For Anyone Breaking Rules/Hacking

Why do you believe that you deserve to be granted a trial-staff position?: Ive Played On Server Awhile Now, I Know The Vibe Of Each Player, Also ill Be Able To Set Up Events To Keep Server Active.

Do you have any previous staffing experience(s) (List community and, if possible, rank)?: I Helped Th3_Cr4zy_L3K4 Set His Server Up For A While There.

Do you understand the basic commands of our server that we use? If so please list how to do the following(Completely): /
    a). Kicking a player: (Dont Think I Get This Command As Prop Admin)
    b). Banning a player(for one day): (Dont Think I Get This Command As Prop Admin)
    c). Creating a prop: !Db_create (Prop)
    d). Freezing a prop: !freezeprop or !freezeit
    e). Saving a prop: !save
    f). Connecting a prop to a door: !Saveprop (door #)
    g). How to look up any SourceMod command: !searchsmd or sm_searchsmd

Explain how you would handle the following situations:

A player says they suspect another player of hacking: I Would Start Off By Messaging Syles, Then Proceed To Message a Admin (Nemo, Doom Or Thunder)

A cop is rdming other players: Against Cop Rules (unless lockdown) But Id Ask Them To Stop (Then Procced To Message Admins/Server Owner)

A rebel is rdming players under ten hours: Ill Inform The Player Doing It About The 10Hour Rule And If The Continue To Do So ([b]Then Procced To Message Admins/Server Owner)[/b]

A new player connects whom has never played lite rp before: Introduce Them To Player Base And Server, Tell Them About Typing [b]!tutorial And Going From There, All Question Can Be Answered [/b]

A player says they have lost their cop due to a mess up: Ill Let Server Owner Know and Send A Message To The Admins

Have you read and understood the community rules?: Indeed

Do you understand that it will be your job to enforce these rules?: Indeed

Do you understand that you as a staff member are still to abide by these rules along with others pertaining to staff?: Indeed

Do you understand that misuse of your rank will result in your immediate removal as well as other possible consequences such as a ban?: I Wont Abuse And I understand Rules Just Here To Make Player Base Have More Fun With More Events And House Propping. :) Thank You. beeer
  • +1
    "If his destiny be strange, it is also sublime." misslelauncher

“From a caprice of nature, not from the ignorance of man. Not a mistake has been made in the working. But we cannot prevent equilibrium from producing its effects. We may brave human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones.”
  • Runner approached me with a few key points I would like to highlight.

- he wants to prop during the weekday

- he wants to run events (with props?)

- he is motivated to foster community

I want to correct something on your app you will learn the commands in time.

[003] sm_linkpropdoor - Links a prop to a door id
    [005] sm_unlinkpropdoor - Unlinks a prop from a door id

Be mindful of the 2048 props, you can check the current amount by typing status in console and it shows at the top. When 2048 props are reached on the map it crashes the server.

accepted and employed