Bloodshot's Cop Application

• Bloodshot's Cop Application

--Basic info--

In-Game name: Bloodshot
    SteamID:STEAM_1:0:18117681
    Time played: 1D 8H 44M

--Questions--

Do you understand that upon being Accepted as Cop you forfeit being a Gang Member(If one) and that you may never be a Cop and in a Gang at the same time?: yes I do.

Do you have a mic?: yes I do.

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Because the murder rate is up! The people of Cold Community need more cops!

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:
    Do not RDM random people
    Dont kill yourself to give rebels weapons
    Don't free other cops arrest

What is the function the Civil Protection?: To enforce the laws for the people and uphold the constitution of the united states.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Try to cuff them if that fails take them down!

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone):? As much as I can try 20 - 40 hours per week and I am eastern time zone

How will you benefit the server?: I am going to do my best to keep the crime at it lowest.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: No

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: By showing them around teaching them the basics of RP. and showing them the tutorial command

Anything else you would like to add?: Not at this time!

--End Application--

The post was edited 1 time, last by Bloodshot ().

• I know "Bloodhound" (Not even his real name) has been cop on 13 different servers and is well known as the worst cop in HL2DM history... and he gets his kicks bullying children.

I can't think of anyone who will be better suited to cop, employ this man immediately +∞
    bruhuh
  • Users Online 1

1 Guest