Max Payne's Cop Application

• Max Payne's Cop Application

--Basic info--

In-Game name: Max Payne
    SteamID: 76561198095639459
    Time played: 211 Hours

--Questions--

Do you understand that upon being Accepted as Cop you forfeit being a Gang Member(If one) and that you may never be a Cop and in a Gang at the same time?:
    Yes, I understand I can not be in a Gang.

Do you have a mic?:
    Yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?:
    I would like to have more cops on the server, usually it is just one at a time getting killed by most players.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:
    Arrest people only with at least 1800 crime, raid homes only with 4000 crime occupants, and do not kick every door in the house, only doors to get to the fugitive.

What is the function the Civil Protection?:
    Arrest people with crime, level up and watch for cheating.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?:
    I would get a revenge kill each time and then wait until they have the minimum crime to arrest or until they attack me again.

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone):?
    At least 10 hours in Pacific Time Zone, I am on very often however and up late.

How will you benefit the server?:
    Adding another active cop to the server to make things a bit more interesting, and I also want to switch when other cops are on so they are not so easily defeated.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?:
    Yes, I am an old player from years ago but have never had CP before.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?:
    Yes, I always try to help new players and explain the game, I want this server to stay alive as long as possible.

Anything else you would like to add?:
    I appreciate your review of my app. misslelauncher
    --End Application--
  • Funny guy, and seems he really wants to contribute as a cop.

+1

Accepted, have fun =D
    "If his destiny be strange, it is also sublime." misslelauncher

“From a caprice of nature, not from the ignorance of man. Not a mistake has been made in the working. But we cannot prevent equilibrium from producing its effects. We may brave human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones.”
  • Users Online 3

3 Guests