Nemo's ridiculous propping of his own house

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Nemo's ridiculous propping of his own house

Your in-game name: TurDonken

The Staffs In-game name: Cpt. Nemo

Staffs Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:15487943

Description of the Event: Nemo regularly has his/his gang/former gangs locks broken by myself and a few other players, and his most recent response was to buy a new garage (double decker), put on 500 new locks, and then come up with an illegal propping job from hell. There is no easily accessible entry point, and it is two floors of ridiculousness. Without knowing every intricate part of the propping rules, I have to imagine his set-up violates the written rules and the "spirit of the rule" that is observed and honored by the rest of the server. I do not believe any regular player would be allowed to have such a prop job, and there is no way upon reviewing the proof that one could argue the propping was "accidental".

Proof of Event:
    Screenshots of the first floor/point of entry:

i.postimg.cc/QM6g3Gsd/nemprop1.jpg
    i.postimg.cc/QC7c1F7F/nemprop2.jpg

Screenshot #2 shows the only entry point onto the second level, where the maze of illegal propping continues (seen in full demo around 13:00 mark if memory is correct). This entry point is high off the ground and only accessible via gravity doping AND prop jumping, and then if you're lucky enough to pull off that difficult feat, you make it onto the second floor where he has every advantage and a continuation of the same type of propping.

Demo of the exploring the base (best viewed at 600% speed as it is a lot of standing around and trying to find entry points etc): mediafire.com/file/5qnbpgin22lrw40/NemoPropping.dem/file

It is clear he tried to make himself unfindable and unkillable, and this is his most recent of his many poor admin decisions in response to having his locks broken.
  • Not even my base, nor did I prop it! Also why were props deleted? Nothing about the prop job is illegal.
    "If his destiny be strange, it is also sublime." misslelauncher

“From a caprice of nature, not from the ignorance of man. Not a mistake has been made in the working. But we cannot prevent equilibrium from producing its effects. We may brave human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones.”
  • Since we're in the business of copy and pasting what is "simple and clear cut"...

"The only people who should post in the Abuse Report are; The Player, Witnesses, and Staff."

Sorry, I don't see ballwashers on the list.

No matter who "owns" the base, he clearly permitted it and attempted to benefit from it. For starters (I will not break down the hundred ways in which it's wrong and find the screenshots/demo more than do that) there is no allowance of clear shots for attacker and defender. Having to spend money/items to float, using props to prop jump is a dead giveaway something is wrong already...and if the attacker is lucky enough to find the entry point they are simply bobbing themselves directly up for an instant headshot or slam. It does not take much skill to make this setup completely unkillable.
  • DOA wrote:

i cant tell you who base it is............Poste the demo when the prop was deleted to get to a player
    So are you also now admitting that you thought it would be necessary to delete a prop in order to kill Nemo in the first place? You are digging your own grave and making this even worse.

The demo is shown in the original post and clearly shows the moment it was realized where Nemo is and the process of getting to him and killing him.
  • MeTaL ^x^ wrote:

{EE} SheetMusic wrote:

Since we're in the business of copy and pasting what is "simple and clear cut"...

"The only people who should post in the Abuse Report are; The Player, Witnesses, and Staff.".
    you posted a demo I have witnessed. But Nemo did not prop nor does he own the property. So that makes this post not only invalid but also is me witnessing you targettimg and disrespecting an admin.
    Though we have had a certain someone (a "demo witness" as he puts it) that has nothing to do with the situation being discussed chime in, I am happy about it since it further illustrates a lot of what I have said in this thread and prior to it with other abuses that were not brought to the forums but handled privately. This makes it public.

- Nemo says it is not his base nor did he prop it
    - DOA says he propped it, but later says he propped it in line with Nemo's prop limit, all but admitting he propped it on behalf of Nemo
    - DOA claims a prop was deleted in order to enter (now claiming I am the rulebreaker), but also by making that claim incriminates himself even more as having propped it so ridiculously complicated that deleting a prop would have been necessary in his mind to get Nemo. Demo shows this isn't the case, so he's lying.
    - Metal comes in white knighting some more claiming that me merely reporting the abuse also makes me guilty of "targeting" and "disrespecting an admin."

I make a report on Nemo's abuse (or apparently now DOA's as well) and I get his minions claiming that I am the one who acted improperly. This is not the first time, and I trust that that will be noticed. You guys are not skilled liars.
  • After examining DOA's prop job , the admin team agreed that it was too difficult for players of regular skill to navigate in a normal manor, especially cops trying to arrest while under fire. Although DOA's intentions were within the rules , it comes down to a judgement call as to whether a cop or intruder should be required to prop jump , strafe jump etc while possibly under fire , or be shot at from an unknown location.

closed
  • Users Online 2

2 Guests