Banned by Nemo for Switching Jobs

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Banned by Nemo for Switching Jobs

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24755312

Your in-game Name: TurDonken

Why you got banned: Was in multiple battles with Nemo. He killed me and on re-spawn from that, I crashed. At that time I was working on a Robbery daily, so when I came back I switched back to Robber job (I am automatically assigned to gang job on connect). The demo I have attached CLEARLY shows me re-enter the server, run directly to the job NPC, and be ALREADY in the process of clicking around when Nemo appears and blasts me with an RPG. There is no sound or visual to indicate he is anywhere near me until it is too late. He did not fire his first shot until I was already selecting in the menus!

Other Information you think we should know: He was running at the mouth to get a ban in (as can be shown in other demos that I have from minutes before this) saying that the next ban would be double my last. This is likely aggression from him continuing to get his locks broken with no end in sight.

See demo: mediafire.com/file/sidui9nc4bilkdb/Nemojob.dem/file

There is no reason I should be banned for any period of time for something I could not have known. The map is huge and I had no reason to believe he was present. If he had not already threatened to ban me a few minutes prior, maybe I would have tried to reason more with him. I am an old player and have no reason to suicide out of combat in front of an admin who doesn't care for me. I was trying to protect nothing. I had no money or anything to guard. As mentioned, I had just crashed and was trying to get back to the job I was last on.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Capt_n3Mo ().

• After reviewing your demo, you would have no way of knowing I was there after you re connected.
    I want to apologize for jumping the gun to ban.

Please take in consideration after a crash. When you are in battle for quite some time with someone, most likely they will be there waiting for you to re-connect. We all know switching off gang will kill you. Seasoned players =D

Party on!! rocketlauncher
    "If his destiny be strange, it is also sublime." misslelauncher

“From a caprice of nature, not from the ignorance of man. Not a mistake has been made in the working. But we cannot prevent equilibrium from producing its effects. We may brave human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones.”
  • Users Online 2

2 Guests