tf2

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I wrote the TF2 fanfic, enjoy.

The game started as the players rushed out of the spawn. The red team ran out sadly to discover that the other team wasn▓t there.
      The Heavy said to the Medic, ⌠what do we do now?■ After hearing this, the medic proceeds to unzip his pants. The Heavy screams out in joy ⌠I love this doctor!■ The Heavy▓s gargantuan cock is pushed slowly into the Medic▓s tight asshole, slowly stretching wider to accommodate the Heavy▓s raging erection. The Medic▓s moans, and groans did nothing but make the Heavy▓s dick harder. Eventually the Medic▓s anus no longer could stretch anymore, as it fit the Heavy▓s man-meat like a fleshly anal glove.
      The Engineer sees their fun, it got him so hot, he didn▓t know what to do. He whipped out his throbbing junk and started jerking his one-eyed-wonder-weasel. Unfortunately, his self-love accidentally catches the Heavy▓s attention.
      The Engineer stepped out, the Heavy and the Medic had thought that they were caught. The Engineer stepped out, and said, ⌠Eeeeeeeerecting a dispenser.■ The Heavy continued to plow the Medic▓s ass as the Engineer had fun with his mouth. It lasted over an hour, endless anal-stretching and constant amounts of cum, but neither of the three could stop being erect. The only one who had not came was the Medic, then suddenly.
      ⌠I▓m fully charged!■ The Engineer and the Heavy get out of the way as he came with such force that the poor unsuspecting Scout took a litre of cum hit him in the face. The three men began having fun once more as the Medic stuck his dick in the Heavy▓s ass as the Engineer began having fun with the Heavy▓s dick using his mouth.
      The Scout walked into the room, seeing the all-man mИnage-a-trois, and prominently yelled.
      ⌠Need a dispenser here!■ The Engineer looked at the scout who had his pants down and was bent over a desk. He walked up to the scout and began to stick his cock into the scout▓s unusually tight anus, when he stopped, the scout turned around, and started giving the engineer a blowjob as smoke surrounded him.
      ⌠Spy▓s sappin▓ my sentry!■ Suddenly the spy brandished his butterfly knife, cutting off the engineer▓s cock. Due to the mass amount of blood flowing to that vital appendage, the engineer promptly fell unconscious. Storing the cock in his coat pocket for later, he continued to cut off the cocks of the Medic and the Heavy, again keeping the members for himself.
      The Spy had fun that night.
    • kirby wrote:

I wrote the TF2 fanfic, enjoy.

The game started as the players rushed out of the spawn. The red team ran out sadly to discover that the other team wasn▓t there.
      The Heavy said to the Medic, ⌠what do we do now?■ After hearing this, the medic proceeds to unzip his pants. The Heavy screams out in joy ⌠I love this doctor!■ The Heavy▓s gargantuan cock is pushed slowly into the Medic▓s tight asshole, slowly stretching wider to accommodate the Heavy▓s raging erection. The Medic▓s moans, and groans did nothing but make the Heavy▓s dick harder. Eventually the Medic▓s anus no longer could stretch anymore, as it fit the Heavy▓s man-meat like a fleshly anal glove.
      The Engineer sees their fun, it got him so hot, he didn▓t know what to do. He whipped out his throbbing junk and started jerking his one-eyed-wonder-weasel. Unfortunately, his self-love accidentally catches the Heavy▓s attention.
      The Engineer stepped out, the Heavy and the Medic had thought that they were caught. The Engineer stepped out, and said, ⌠Eeeeeeeerecting a dispenser.■ The Heavy continued to plow the Medic▓s ass as the Engineer had fun with his mouth. It lasted over an hour, endless anal-stretching and constant amounts of cum, but neither of the three could stop being erect. The only one who had not came was the Medic, then suddenly.
      ⌠I▓m fully charged!■ The Engineer and the Heavy get out of the way as he came with such force that the poor unsuspecting Scout took a litre of cum hit him in the face. The three men began having fun once more as the Medic stuck his dick in the Heavy▓s ass as the Engineer began having fun with the Heavy▓s dick using his mouth.
      The Scout walked into the room, seeing the all-man mИnage-a-trois, and prominently yelled.
      ⌠Need a dispenser here!■ The Engineer looked at the scout who had his pants down and was bent over a desk. He walked up to the scout and began to stick his cock into the scout▓s unusually tight anus, when he stopped, the scout turned around, and started giving the engineer a blowjob as smoke surrounded him.
      ⌠Spy▓s sappin▓ my sentry!■ Suddenly the spy brandished his butterfly knife, cutting off the engineer▓s cock. Due to the mass amount of blood flowing to that vital appendage, the engineer promptly fell unconscious. Storing the cock in his coat pocket for later, he continued to cut off the cocks of the Medic and the Heavy, again keeping the members for himself.
      The Spy had fun that night.

zomg. im going to be the spy!