syle22 Server Owner

• Male
  • Member since Jul 2nd 2010
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• KURSOR1337 -

how to become admin

• Greaser -

Could you please consider taking a look at my league of legends activity? I think I need to be banned from it at your earliest convenience.

• BoSS The Castle [RQ] -

Could you please consider taking a look at my Trail staff application at your convenience.

• chinasyndrome -

hey man I donated Silver can yo guys get me set up

• CLITCOMMANDER -

could you possibly go over my cop application?

• ChinaBoy -

a soooooo dud

• KnightWarrior -

your confused and idk how mod works or any aspect of it plus look up my ip you know i ant dezz pls dont call me someone else its rude :(

• Huge_boobs_4_life -

can't connect to csgo rp after steam update. "failed to connect" Thx bud.

• Humam -

no u

• BPN17 -

hows hawaii

• Patriot03 -

I didn't use an "alt" I don't even have an alternate steam account. So how exactly has anyone claimed that I used an alt?! (That's a complete fabrication because I'm telling you I don't have an alt, I'm assume doggy claimed that to justify the banning, well please ask him which accounts are alts because I'm telling you hes a liar. [I'm grateful that we've been unbanned, and I understand the confusion/reasoning and forgive oatmeal (and vow to never kill under 10s), but doggy knows for a FACT that no alts were ever used]

PS: I don't want to seem like I'm bitching now, but I think Doggy is corrupt if hes fabricating those types of stories.

• syle22 -

You have the same ip as kekor, care to explain?

• Patriot03 -

Easily, we're brothers. Cobra is my brother, and bubblegum stalker is my sister lol. Kekor currently has his PC set up at our parent's house after a home invasion at his place.

• syle22 -

then you have nothing to worry about :)

• kekor -

thank you for lifting the ban. I do have to comment though. i never came on an alt account. oatmeal lifted the ban on me and i logged in which is when doggy banned me. he didn't consult oatmeal apperantly and didn't talk to me about anything he banned the same account that had the ban lifted just earlier.

• syle22 -

yeah just talked with dog and apparently you have the same IP as your friend, doggy took that as an alt account. do you two live together ?

• kekor -

we do live together along with cobra. we're brothers. and we were playing at the same time so how could he think we were alts? and why was my account banned permanently for using an "alt" when patriot was banned after me. i literally got banned by oat, he lifted ban i logged in and was kicked, then doggy perma banned me. after that about 5 minutes later patriot was banned

• kekor -

if doggy spent a moment to think about things before perma banning multiple people then it wouldnt have happened. or simply consulted the admin that made the original ban as well. but i do appreciate you getting us unbanned so quickly. thank you

• syle22 -

Aparently he heard you over the mic on the other account and saw the same ips after the ban had taken place. He did not see the 0at unban yet. Usually its a case of alt accounts but you say you all live together so i will take your word on that. It was a Misunderstanding you should be fine now, i have notified dog

• OmNom -

mate do you have twitter?

• MasterWitwicky -

unban me

• BPN17 -

cutie

• Big_Daddy -

Can you read my admin application?? been waiting for a month now

• Pina~Coolata~ -

can you restart the hl2dm server?

• duer -

dude hit this

• Dane Vogel -

Unban Me

• Dane Vogel -

Unban Me

• Dane Vogel -

Unban Me

• Dane Vogel -

Unban Me

• Dane Vogel -

Unban me

• eldrun -

Give it to me bb

• BPN17 -

ILY <3 thx for the follow bb

• syle22 -

ayy lmao

• 420alex -

Where are those nudes you promised me in return for the donation??? I'm starting to feel like that was a ripoff.