Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• syle22 -

Replied to the thread Need help with my VIP. (not working).

• RemiXesS -

Posted the thread Need help with my VIP. (not working).

Thread
    My VIP normally worked until i was busy for week. After a week i came back to server and it says [RP] You are not a VIP. I had bought my VIP on freemancity. Can you help me please?
  • syle22 -

Replied to the thread Strange thing! income reset.

my mistake, I did not read the first post very clearly. When you afk, your income is lowered. This is intentional. Playing the game actively and you will receive full income. Closed. Note to previous post: I have disabled the afk reduction for now. We…
  • anonymous -

it still happen`s to me every time I don`t move for 3-4 min... the income is not right when am afk for 14hour`s i dont get 14-15k i get 35k+ coldcommunity.com/forum/index.…37a00cbca8b94396b229f5bda
  • syle22 -

Could be visual bug, your income is still 57 in the database. Rejoin and let me know if it fixes it
  • anonymous -

Posted the thread Strange thing! income reset.

Thread
    Strange thing! when I returned after I had been AFK for 14hour`s my income was reset to 14$, everyone now i really need all my income :rolleyes: and the money i lost AFK the last 14 hour i have to earn back before i can get my beauty sleep again :thinking: when i…
  • syle22 -

Replied to the thread New Pet suggestion.

Quote from Uberkist: “Tried to add a valve biped to that free one lol Skinning the robe was way too fuckin annoying to keep tryin to do Best case scenario is a naked baby yoda for a playermodel Makin the static one in the crib into a pet .mdl should…
  • Greaser -

Now follows The Doggy.

Follow
  • The Doggy -

Now follows Greaser.

Follow
  • eldrun -

Yikes this divorce is getting nasty Grubs and Micro
  • Micobot -

Quote from Grubbsy: “Quote from Micobot: “Quote from KILL THRILL n SPILL: “Quote from syle22: “how long before someone makes a model in blender lol ” There are so many of them already. hahaimgur.com/gallery/Wb5tTSs
  • Grubbsy -

Quote from Micobot: “Quote from KILL THRILL n SPILL: “Quote from syle22: “how long before someone makes a model in blender lol ” There are so many of them already. hahaimgur.com/gallery/Wb5tTSs blenderartists.org/t/baby-yoda-animated-scene/1192704
  • syle22 -

Replied to the thread Collective Apology.

several individuals have come to me asking for your urban. While i was not involved in the original situation.. you have served a month of time and you made a effort to appeal. I side with Josh. If any rules get broken then we will use the normal ban…
  • CLITCOMMANDER -

I'm not sure why you quoted it but I'm not trying to manipulate anything I disagree on some things but I'm not coming to make an issue over anything or cause any trouble im sorry for my part in everything I just want to play rp i dont have anything…
  • KILL THRILL n SPILL -

Quote from Uberkist: “Tried to add a valve biped to that free one lol Skinning the robe was way too fuckin annoying to keep tryin to do Best case scenario is a naked baby yoda for a playermodel Makin the static one in the crib into a pet .mdl should…
  • HAND OF DOOM -

This entire thread seems "manipulative in it's own" in my opinion. You'd like everyone to believe that you were banned because admins don't like you. You were banned for breaking rules. This is an obvious -1 from me.
  • CLITCOMMANDER -

Because I told you to ban me everywhere on discord and called you a retard bitch. No i don't believe i was wronged nor did i say that man, and deffinately didnt say my actions were excusable, however I'm unsure why if the admin knew about it for a while…
  • HAND OF DOOM -

This ban appeal is incomplete for some reason. Why don't you tell us in detail why you were banned ? It sounds like you feel you were done wrong , thus all of your actions are excusable ? Is that correct ?
  • The Doggy -

Replied to the thread Shadow SOC Ban Request.

Combat implies that both people engaged in it have a chance to kill the other, in this situation if shadow was indeed alone in a garage surrounded by slams he would have no way of killing kill thrill thus resulting in the combat being null and void. The…
  • joshhite11 -

I’d be down to give ole clit another go, it’s been a month or so I’m sure he’s cooled down by now.