Recent Activities

• CM-VULCAN -

Posted the thread New map running?.

Thread
    When is the new map going to be up and running?
  • The Doggy -

Replied to the thread LilRunner Admin Application.

Keep the thread on topic please, if you want to argue amongst yourselves do it somewhere else.
  • jtb122883 -

Quote from MeTaL ^x^: “Last time I checked this is an application and the playerbase is to word their opinion no? I worded my opinion. I put a -1, and said why. ” but ur not...apart of the player base i wont listening to some one who is not around…
  • jtb122883 -

Quote from MeTaL ^x^: “-1 Homie couldn't even prop properly for forever. And being an admin takes more than just unga bunga press key bind. There is already enough bias in the current and past staff. Why should one be added that is sleeping with a member
  • CM-VULCAN -

Posted the thread New map running?.

Thread
    When is the new map going to be up and running?
  • MeTaL ^x^ -

Last time I checked this is an application and the playerbase is to word their opinion no? I worded my opinion. I put a -1, and said why.
  • Bloodshot -

Im neutral. You got a lot to work on and for the love of god when you make mazes in the server please clean them up. You are a great proper by the way! Metal needs to learn to not say anything always bringing drama wherever he goes. I do see potential…
  • Captain Cock -

I support Lilrunner for Admin. He's always been cool with me and putting a bit of effort in recently with events etc, is much appreciated. The server needs pro active players. I dont see his relationship with walker as relivant at all. Walker's a…
  • LilRunner -

Quote from MeTaL ^x^: “The fact that I asked you a direct question and you went around it instead of answering it tells me all I need to know. I never said anything about you cheating. I didn't say anything about cheating. I was asking what you would…
  • MeTaL ^x^ -

The fact that I asked you a direct question and you went around it instead of answering it tells me all I need to know. I never said anything about you cheating. I didn't say anything about cheating. I was asking what you would do if you caught walker…
  • LilRunner -

Quote from MeTaL ^x^: “-1 Homie couldn't even prop properly for forever. And being an admin takes more than just unga bunga press key bind. There is already enough bias in the current and past staff. Why should one be added that is sleeping with a member
  • MeTaL ^x^ -

-1 Homie couldn't even prop properly for forever. And being an admin takes more than just unga bunga press key bind. There is already enough bias in the current and past staff. Why should one be added that is sleeping with a member of the player base.
  • HAND OF DOOM -

It's been eight months since I've been "in game" , congrats on becoming a mature adult in that time frame. I'd like to hear Thunder supply his own quotes thanks.
  • LilRunner -

Quote from HAND OF DOOM: “This is a big -1 from me. I've seen this guy sulk like a child too many times when something doesn't go his way. Someone breaks his locks or says the wrong thing , and he threatens to sell his house or quit the server again. …
  • LilRunner -

Replied to the thread Dodge Ball.

Quote from syle22: “you can try using sm_linkpropdoor and link it to a door. that way you can do sm_loaddoorfurniture and sm_unloaddoorfurniture to spawn it all in. i forger if these commands are trusted but ill check ” Thank You For The Response…
  • syle22 -

Replied to the thread Dodge Ball.

you can try using sm_linkpropdoor and link it to a door. that way you can do sm_loaddoorfurniture and sm_unloaddoorfurniture to spawn it all in. i forger if these commands are trusted but ill check
  • HAND OF DOOM -

This is a big -1 from me. I've seen this guy sulk like a child too many times when something doesn't go his way. Someone breaks his locks or says the wrong thing , and he threatens to sell his house or quit the server again. Plus too many embarrassing…
  • LilWalker -

LilWalker here! i may be slightly bias, however I really feel and have said multiple time "Runner for admin" because i feel as if he really can do the job and will do it correctly and not use it to his advantage. He is an active player who is…
  • jtb122883 -

BoB here i got no problem with runner for admin.
  • Jhonathan -

Def going to need syle to approve this. Runner has been putting in more time than anyone recently on the server and has been using his powers as trusted to make sure that everyone has a propped base the same day of purchase. Also runner has spent the…