Zombies?

• Did I got your support on the zombie idea? 0
        HELL YEA! (2) 0%
        Nope.Avi (0) 0%
      Yes,you heard me.Zombies,this idea was inspired by dayz(arma 2 mod) ,some hl2dm rp mods, and a bunch of other stuff.

Items going to add:
      Regular Zombie Virus
      Fast Zombie Virus
      Tanky Zombie Virus
      Superhuman zombie virus
      Virus Antidote

Added Job:
      Test subject - These poor souls have been taken to test the new virus
      Mad scientist - These were like scientist till their mind get mad

The zombies can be both players or bot

The model for regular will be a default hl2 zombie without headcrab(or custom) and they attack you with crowbar. The model for fast will be hl2 default fast zombie. The Tank would be a poison zombie without the head crabs. The super human zombie would They have 200 HP(or more depends on admin suggestment to improve it).They get regular speed(regular),Fast(Fast),slow(tanky),and Super fast(Super Human).

These Emitters will emite the virus,Any players nearby will mutate to from horrified zombies
      [img width=500 height=389]http://images.wikia.com/half-life/en/images/d/d7/Headcrab_shell_station_6.jpg[/img]

Regular
      [img width=188 height=500]http://images.wikia.com/half-life/en/images/8/83/Zombie_HL2.jpg[/img]

Fast

Tanky
      [img width=407 height=500]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090302035806/half-life/en/images/3/3d/Zombie_poison_headcrabless_beta.jpg[/img]

Super Human
      [img width=310 height=500]http://2half-life1freeman.webs.com/zombine.jpg[/img]

Description(Include danger warning)

Class:
      Regular
      Danger:
      Medium
      Description:
      These poor people was one of hundreds to be tested with this virus,these zombies can either be citizens or the mad scientists.

Class:
      Fast
      Danger:
      High
      Description:
      These were affected by the virus but some how mutate to run faster and have the ability to jump longer

Class:
      Tanky
      Danger:
      Low
      Description:
      These people may have eaten so many flesh that they form some sort of fleshly Armor

Class:
      Super Human
      Danger:
      Max
      Description:
      These zombies are former Soldiers captured by the scientists and were implanted with some unidentify or Classified Cybernetics Implants that enchanced their speed,strength,intelligence,sight and smell.There isn't much Information about these type,but based on their ability.These are the dangerous of them all.

This idea is Improving,so keep going to this post to see if there is a change to the idea

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kevinyock ().

• Not to shit on anyone's parade here but..last I knew, this server can't support the zombie models. Everytime one is spawned it crashes the server.. something about it having to be run on Linux or something...
    • Dane Vogel wrote:

Not to shit on anyone's parade here but..last I knew, this server can't support the zombie models. Everytime one is spawned it crashes the server.. something about it having to be run on Linux or something...

The hell? I remembered syle spawning zombies one time me and some people killed them all. How can it not support it now?
      ~Captain Canadia
    • Dane Vogel wrote:

Not to shit on anyone's parade here but..last I knew, this server can't support the zombie models. Everytime one is spawned it crashes the server.. something about it having to be run on Linux or something...

One hl2dm rp mod got zombies to work.The only problem with that one is that there is no player model so the model is in frozen animation.
    • Owned!!! wrote:

Dane Vogel wrote:

The hell? I remembered syle spawning zombies one time me and some people killed them all. How can it not support it now?

Did you not read the part where I said "last I knew"
    • Dane Vogel wrote:

Owned!!! wrote:

Dane Vogel wrote:

Did you not read the part where I said "last I knew"

Soz I don't know when it was last you knew, might have been after i was there when syle spawned the zombies to raid the server.
      ~Captain Canadia
    • Users Online 1

1 Guest