Jake/Necr0sis

• Jake/Necr0sis

Hi. I overlooked this part of the forum massively upon my arrival, so I though what the heck, better late than never right?

I'm recently 19 and from lovely old England.
      My father is a Police Sergeant within the Humberside Police Force.
      My mother passed away when I was 15.
      I have recently completed an Electrical Apprenticeship at one of the largest steel works in Europe and I'm currently 99% of the way to getting my funding from the company to go ahead and do my Degree in Electrical Engineering.
      I moved away from home in September of 2012 as my father's new girlfriend made it clear she didn't want me there and slowly turned my father against me.

As for gaming, the first game I really got in to playing was Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory. I kinda became addicted to this game, ignoring my childhood friends for that satisfying ping of a good headshot and the community I gradually became a part of. I played that game for around 6 years before the |>B<| Bunker clan I was admin in slowly started deteriorating. During this I also spent a lot of time playing Battlefield 2 and working my way into a couple of communities there up until around 3 years ago. A swift house-move due to my father's work meant that new friends had to be made, as-well as revision for my final exams. I went from playing games every night all night, to playing no games at all for roughly a year and a half. The craving for video games eventually became too much for me to bear, and I succumbed to the pressure of my friends and bought a PS3. Here's a little tip for you all. If you're used to comminity gaming and making decent friends on PC, Do not buy a console. I got it with the impression it would be just the same, but different controls and rapidly got proven wrong. I stuck with this for around a year. Mainly because I couldn't afford to buy another PC on my minute apprentice wage. I finally managed to save myself enough money to buy a half decent PC and re-installed the games I grew up playing. These got boring for me VERY rapidly as most games do after playing through them for the 7/8th time. I never really played HL2DM at any time before this (I think i had around 38 minutes in steam) so I thought what the heck. And here I am! I'd like to say I'm a 'part' of one of the best and most enjoyable servers/communities still around since newer modern games seem to lack this whole concept of a community.

I'm sure a lot of you will find this boring/pointless information but nobody really knows anything about me in this server.

Thanks for reading, and see you in-game!
      Jake/Necr0sis.
    • Re: Jake/Necr0sis

Uh.... I didn't read any part of what you typed. But im sure its interesting ^ ^ .
      &lt;a href=&quot;http://steamsignature.com&quot;&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://steamsignature.com/profile/default/76561197989684972.png&quot; alt=&quot;&quot; title=&quot;&quot; /&gt;&lt;/a&gt;
    • Users Online 1

1 Guest