VVR You Are Reading A Name(2)'s Cop Application

• VVR You Are Reading A Name(2)'s Cop Application

In-Game name: VVR You Are Reading A Name(2)

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:92649936

Time played: 40 Hours

Skype(Optional): Simon Terwilliger "Profile pic is that of a fern"

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?:Yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?:To make it so that people don't leave because "there isnt a cop" so they cannot rob or gain respect, which are core gameplay mechanics within rp.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:Dont shoot first, go for arrests unless they hit you for dmg. Grenades and slams are perfectly fine to throw, cp on cp is allowed and is all in good fun. Cp vs. Rebel only allowed if rebel hits cp first. Arrests happen at a minimum of 1,800 crime.

What is the function the Civil Protection?:To apprehend criminals and to place them in jail, it is then your choice whether or not you want to release them or not.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Wait for them to get up to 1.8k crime from killing people then arrest them and do not let them out of jail, or wait until he shoots at me first and then retaliate.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):My sleep schedule is completely fucked, but i can be up all night (usually starting from 7 to 9, ending 12 hours later) so about 12 hours approximate.

How will you benefit the server?:By providing an active cop the other 12 hours of the day during the am hours, since usually, no cps are on from 12 am to 12 pm.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?:Yes

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?:Firstly, explain to them exactly how to do basic functions of rp, (using menues, robbing npcs, placing props, the rules of fighting, and how crime works) giving them keys to my house for free for a while and let them know the basics of houses and what purpose they serve in rp. I would also let them know basic rules of the cops and what the minimum crime for arrests are. I would also inform them of how bounties work.

Anything else you would like to add?: I don't fuck up. C:-)
  • Users Online 1

1 Guest