Pinned The Official Bug Report Format (And important information)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Official Bug Report Format (And important information)

If you have to report a major bug (some examples would be money bugs, duplication glitches, etc), report it by private messaging a developer directly (currently only The Doggy). We don't want bugs like that on here for every player to see. Also, please do not tell other players about such bugs.

Also, discovering bugs is fine, even if discovering the bug results in you gaining items or money or anything else in the game. Just don't exploit the bug again, and report the bug. As long as you don't purposely exploit bugs for personal rp gain, you're fine and won't be banned or have your stats rolled back.

Before posting a bug, please read the other posts to see if the bug has already been reported.
    If a bug is fixed, I will add a [RESOLVED] tag to the title of that bug thread, and that bug thread will be closed.

Please follow the format for reporting bugs. Remember, report severe bugs via private message to me. Otherwise, use the following format.

Your name:

Your steam id:

Description of the bug:

Steps to reproduce the bug:

Expected result:

Does the bug require interaction from more than one person to occur?:

Does the bug cause a server crash?:

Items, money, etc lost due to this bug. Please include inventory and stats screenshots if you have them:

Any other information or screenshots relating to the bug:

Example of a good bug report:

Your name: The Doggy

Your steam id: STEAM_0:1:45064968

Description of the bug: The items menu doesn't show up when I type /items in the chat.

Steps to reproduce the bug (NB: The more verbose and detailed the steps to reproduce are, the easier it will be for me to find and fix the bug):
    1. Join the server.
    2. Once you spawn, use an employer NPC to pick any job.
    3. Type !items or /items in the chat or type sm_items in the console.
    4. The items menu doesn't appear and there are no messages in chat or console with info or errors.

Expected result: The popup in the top-left corner on the screen would appear telling me to press ESC to view the menu and when I press ESC I would be able to view and select from all of my items.

Does the bug require interaction from more than one person to occur?: No.

Does the bug cause a server crash?: No.

Items, money, etc lost due to this bug. Please include inventory and stats screenshots if you have them: Nothing, except being unable to use any of my items from the items menu.

Any other information or screenshots relating to the bug: No.