Borrowing and buying VIP stuff.

• My warning is based on complaints from a player.
      The trollers have enough power as it is.
      The complaint is similar to that episode that was never explained AFAIK about Currian and others being able to hack doors VERY fast. It might be a bug, it might just be a team. But I am getting in first on the Unlimited topic.

Marriage system isn't in place yet. TF can decide how the player dynamic goes.
    • Koala wrote:

Mike wrote:

Isn't that kinda unfair?
      Nope. Same principle as VIP must not let non-VIP in building, give keys, sell/give exclusive VIP npc junk etc etc.
      Wait until I discover which VIP(s) leave the doors open. They have locks for a reason.
      we've allowed the giving out of larata's in the past, just not selling vip items.
      In fact, they were included in a drop.
      We need clearer rules if you wanna lock down all vip items, or they need their own separate category where they cant be dropped or given if that's what you want the intention to be.
      The only rule I was aware of is no selling vip items to non vips. (or no selling vip items in general)
      sniper santa misslelauncher
    • Many Laratas were a cockup. Not the same thing at all.

VIP items are intended to remain exclusive - giving is selling for zero dollars.

And, i don't get what Mike is saying.

Exclusive stuff is to stay exclusive.

AND the MOTD needs to be a current thing. And the messages ingame need to be current. And the list goes on.....

So, we have a principle involved. Someone needs a RULE to ALLOW them to share stuff. I don't need a rule to stop them sharing stuff. Exclusive stuff is to stay exclusive.... or else.
    • VIP shit should stay VIP shit. If a vip is abusing his trusted abilities to give to someone that didn't go out of their way to donate to the server they don't get to have the VIP item. Just confiscate it from the non-vip and punish the vip for breaking rules, simple as that.
    • Users Online 1

1 Guest