Suggestions for Cop Balance

• Suggestions for Cop Balance

-On the subject of cop battles, I think that the rule of consensus should be reversed. The attacking cop should have to ask before firing upon the attacked cop. The ideal of asking to stop after blood has been spilled pisses cops off for a few reasons. 1, It makes getting suit and health a bitch, 2, it removes non-regenerative bonus health given to cops by default, 3 , In a combat situation with a rebel, a cop can freely attack another to affect the favor of the fight, making it easier for a cop to apply favoritism to a rebel in particular.

- Doorkicking Crime required for a doorkick needs to be reduced to 3500 or 3000, as the number is only fitting for those trying to get a high crime amount, or for rdmers. I cannot count the amount of times the impossible-to-catch criminal is locked in their house, sitting at that 3k crime, laughing at me through their window.

- The cost of a doorkick needs to be reduced to a value betweeen 500 and 1000, The cost of a doorkick makes kicking down doors to catch a 4k crime (or soon to be 3k) target insanely jarring, and causes hesitation to kick down doors, as a loss in money is present.

- Sending a prisoner to death-row needs to be re-added or have another feature in it's place, as the death-chambers are rarely visited anymore

- SMG Grenades should be present in the higher ranks of cop.

- The concept of Cop XP was brilliant, I would like to see something similar to this added to the game, or to have a reliable way to get promoted as cop.

- Cop Statistics and high-scores need to be a thing. I want a command that lets me see the amount of cuffs I have.

Thank you for your time and consideration of these changes,
      -VVR beeer

The post was edited 1 time, last by VVR You Are Reading ().

• "- A rule needs to be added whereas cops cannot directly pick up a weapon from the armory with the gravity gun, and take it outside to give to a rebel."

Before Rotation when we were on Linesse for 6+ months there was a Rule in MOTD that forbid this directly. Now there is basically two rules that when combined gives you the idea.
      1. Do not suicide to give Rebels free weapons.
      2. Do not favor as a cop. Play fair.To avoid favoritism, if you are going to release one of your jails, release them all.
      "- There should be a minimum bribe amount, as prisoners can bribe a particularly favourable amount (say 1000) then change their bribe to $1 as soon as they think you are going to accept. If this doesn't work, a confirmation can be added to bribe-accepts, or a bribes menu can be added. A 10-second window of not being able to change the bribe amount would also work."
      Minimum Bribe use to be $25.

I agree with you on Cop Exp and being able to see cuff scores again - Use to be able to.

• Users Online 1

1 Guest