Police Application

• Police Application

Cop Application

--Basic info--

In-Game name: Hand Of Doom
      SteamID: bustafootov

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Ant1ion suggested I put in an application and I think the game could use another trustworthy authority figure.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Don't shoot unless shot at first. You can arrest anyone with over 1800 crime. A criminal must have at least 4000 crime before a cop can kick their door down.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: To keep chaos to a minimum. The average citizen should not have to take matters into their own hands.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Remain calm , then look up rdming in the dictionary.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone): (Eastern time, USA & Canada). I will be on the server at least once a day. I will probably spend about 50 - 60 hours a week mopping up crime.
      How will you benefit the server?: I love helping new players when possible. I also take note of abusers , and those who may try to cheat the system.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: No , I am a cop on another server as well. (Kistopia)

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: I would try to establish communication with the player , and find out their experience level with this type of game. I would give them a brief explanation of the job system and possibly a tour of some of our homes to show them what is possible here.

Anything else you would like to add?: I like the fact that this server is rarely left without some type of admin on duty. A player needs to feel that they have someone to protect them from cheaters , or they will lose faith in our rp society.
      --End Application--
    • odd sort of steam id - - they want the numeric one(s).

I was tempted to accept the app - but I have done a lot lately without much discussion.
      Can we have 1 or 2 of the supers+ join in please?

Otherwise I might be forced to make an executive decision again golly

[and don't get us started on DM vs RDM again - not JUST yet anyway.]
    • ok, I accept the application.......

Going to 'fix' him right now.
      brb

done... we will get Cop levels rationalised VERY soon. Mike is helping gather data.
      Ingame I am told just now that some players advanced already so that weapons are reasonable.