Civil Protection Application: Ianman19

• Civil Protection Application: Ianman19

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:117223341

In-Game Name:Ianman19

Time played:1 1/2 hrs

Do you have a mic?:no

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?:well every time I get on there is only 1 or 2 cop on and I want to make it so there Is a cop on about everyday

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:
      Cuff/Uncuff and Jail is at 1,800 + Crime .Do not shoot at Rebels unless shot at first. - The Player does not have to actually hit you, it just needs to be clear that they attempted to shoot you. Kickdoor can be used to access a criminal and/or contraband at 4,000+ crime. Do not Unjail another Cops prisoner without consent from that Cop. - Who you Jail/Cuff is your responsibility. Any Rebel(VIP or not) may be shot upon entering or being in the PD. (This includes the Roof, Ladder and Ledges)Do not suicide to give Rebels free weapons. Do not switch back and forth between Rebel and Cop. Do not use keys as a Cop to arrest a criminal or for personal gain. Do not favor as a Cop, play fair. - To avoid favoritism. If you are going to release one of your jails, release them all. If there is a rule breaker, capture evidence and submit it to an Admin. If you visibly see a fellow Cop get shot by a Rebel, you may aid the Cop in killing the Rebel. Cop vs Cop fights are acceptable. - If the Cop you are attacking asks you to stop, you are required to stop. Off Duty Cops are permitted to AFK(Players are auto swapped to Off Duty when detected as being AFK)

What is the function the Civil Protection?: to put the bad guys in jail and have the hole city in peace.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?:I would tell them to stop and if they didn't I would report them on fourm

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone)?:I spend about 10 hours a day on this server infact its the only servers I play on (not a lie)

How will you benefit the server?:I would benefit the servers by reporting and people hacking or breaking the rules and doing my job as a cop

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?:yes it is

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?:if he asks for help tell all the stuff I know and then tell him to do /motd and read the rules and do /tutorial

Anything else you would like to add?:I just really want this because on the half_life2 game you don't get the chance to be a cop.