[GOLD] Fish's Cop Application

• [GOLD] Fish's Cop Application

In-Game name:[GOLD] Fish
    SteamID:STEAM_0:0:7600153
    Time played:2 days 4 hours and 54 minutes

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Because I wanted to somehow support this server without donating but like helping out, im tired of cops being afk all the time.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: No Revenge Killing, No Killing Rebels Unless They Attack You First, No RDM, Dont Abuse !kickdoor, etc...

What is the function the Civil Protection?: If a criminal has more than 1800 crime do the best you can to arrest them and feed them justice and enforce the law of the city.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: I would just let them kill me until they have alot of crime then arrest them, and also you cant revenge kill either.

How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone): I have school so probally from 4 PM - 10 PM Pacific Standard Time

How will you benefit the server?: I will make sure the bad guys get what they deserve and get an admin if him/her break the rules.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: Ive been a cop on PetRock's Rp server

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: I will show them the basics of what you do on this server and tell them the basic rules of the server

Anything else you would like to add?: nope :P

--End Application--
  • MeTaL ^x^ wrote:

-1. mic spams when admins aren't online Lacks Maturity
    Ive witnessed too much of this, and until you learn not to Mic spam I can't trust you with cop. Also it appeared to me that you dont fully understand the rules given that you got mad at cops for shooting back when you missed a shot on them.

Application Denied
    #HailTheGoldenPoon