Corporate Civil Protection Application

• Corporate Civil Protection Application

--Basic info--

In-Game name: Corporate / Fishy
    SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29890545
    Time played: 7+ years

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes.

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: It is my favorite thing to do in the game, and it keeps me busy. I have also had this position several times in the past so I know that it is entertaining.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Do not shoot at other players unless they attack you. Do not AFK as cop. Do not RDM other cops excessively. Keep crime(s) low.

What is the function the Civil Protection?: To keep the general crime rates of all players low.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Ignore it until they attack me. Again, do not attack unless shot at first.

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone):? Depends on my work schedule. I am generally free 3 days out of the week and can hop on later in the day. Pacific Standard.

How will you benefit the server?: I just want to have fun, and ensure that others have fun as well. After all, it's a video game.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: No. I have done this at least 5 times now.

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: Type /motd to learn the basic rules, show them around and answer any questions they may regarding the server and the way it works.

Anything else you would like to add?: No. :)