Mersparbo's Civil Protection Application.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Mersparbo's Civil Protection Application.

In-Game name: Mersparbo
    SteamID: STEAM_0:1:200348521
    Time played: 80 hours (3d:8h:26m)

--Questions--

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Because there's not enough cops on the server, I rarely see one. Some of the ones that are on sometimes aren't the best.

What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Cops may only arrest or cuff/uncuff at 1800+ crime. Do not shoot citizens unless provoked. Do not heal players unless asked. Cops may only kick doors down if the owner of the house has 4000+ crime. Do not release another cops prisoner without consent. Do not kill jailed players. ALL players found inside the PD must be shot on sight. Do not kill in console to give players cop-spawned weapons. Don't switch back and forth between citizen and cop will nilly. Do not use keys or special privileges to arrest a player in place of kickdoor. Do not use favoritism in copwork. If someone breaks a rule, report it to an admin. If a cop is shot, another cop is legally allowed to open fire on the Rebel. Cop on cop fights are fine for game, but if a cop asks to stop then you are legally obliged to stop. Off Duty Cops are permitted to AFK. Do not ask for promotions or special permissions. During a lockdown, anyone on the street is free game while players in their own home are to be left alone.

What is the function of the Civil Protection?: To punish those with crime and keep box guys safe.

If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Fire back.

How much time can you dedicate to the server per week(Include time zone)?: Well I've been here for a week or so and I'm already eligible for cop so I assume quite a bit, especially during the summer.

How will you benefit the server?: Being an active cop while there are rarely any.

Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: Yes

A new player has joined the servers and no admins are on, how will you help this player?: Kill or arrest those RDMing the box guy. Maybe play a game with him for a reward.

Anything else you would like to add?: Hope to hear back from someone soon.