New Job Idea definitely different the Squatter Job and selling house ideas

• New Job Idea definitely different the Squatter Job and selling house ideas

First of all think always looking 15 % is kind of bogus

i was thinking we should have variable losses and gains, from -15% to + 10% like in the real world

2nd the Squatter, inspired by the raid on hustler with Kill, Thrill and Birdie lets have a Squatter job

ideas are as a non owner or non key hold if you are able to maintain or do xx amount on an inner door you gain keys to all the doors like a squatter,
      no this has to be something that takes a while so it needs a points system 1-100 and can be undone by the owner somehow, but the idea is after completing you have keys to all the doors in the house

so 1 squatter per House, if a house is sold then squatter gets kicked out unless it is the winter months (Squatter rights) or the squatter gets 1% of the selling price.

also a person can only be a squatter at no more than 1 house

Becoming squatter to a house would reset the squatting points to other houses,
      also squatters have to maintain their squatting status

just some ideas would love other people to contribute to this

15 % bogus as a loss for selling the house
      sorry to not be specific
    • I actually like this idea. For those of you saying this is stupid or asking why / how would this be used? Here is an example:
      Say there are two players raiding a Player's base while the Player is actively fighting them off. They get in and keep killing the Player so he can't get back in. After an allotted time period of keeping the owner out of their own base, the player would be granted keys for X amount of days. The owner could either deal with their new squatter or purchase a pricey item (as suggested) called "Squatter-B-Gone," which would remove the keys to the base and place a funny spray.

I mean, with Grubbsy's constant clamoring for an econo-reset, this would encourage players to be active for long periods and to spend more money on locks, lock breakers, weapons, and Squatter-B-Gone. It could be a cure all for the woes of those who keep complaining that the server is dead / want an econo-reset. And it livens up the game and makes it more engaging.

The post was edited 1 time, last by KILL THRILL n SPILL ().

• KILL THRILL n SPILL wrote:

I actually like this idea. For those of you saying this is stupid or asking why / how would this be used? Here is an example:
      Say there are two players raiding a Player's base while the Player is actively fighting them off. They get in and keep killing the Player so he can't get back in. After an allotted time period of keeping the owner out of their own base, the player would be granted keys for X amount of days. The owner could either deal with their new squatter or purchase a pricey item (as suggested) called "Squatter-B-Gone," which would remove the keys to the base and place a funny spray.

I mean, with Grubbsy's constant clamoring for an econo-reset, this would encourage players to be active for long periods and to spend more money on locks, lock breakers, weapons, and Squatter-B-Gone. It could be a cure all for the woes of those who keep complaining that the server is dead / want an econo-reset. And it livens up the game and makes it more engaging.
      How does this stop people from afking in 500 locks bases? How does this upset the power players with millions to spend on locks if people have to break the locks to get in to begin with?

How do you define 'in the base' as we have bases with multiple doors, with maze paths leading to those doors? I'd say that many wouldn't agree that through the front door doesn't count as 'In' if you still have to get through 2 more doors to actually be inside the base.

So are you going to break 1,000+ locks just to get a few days of keys? What are players who don't have the funds to break so many locks going to do?

One other thing.. Keeping the owner out. What if I buy a massive base for people, give keys and never come back on? Does owner count as just a key holder? Does it count if no key holders are on then? Count on it the moment you start 'squatting' the keyholder will just leave, unload everything. Because it doesn't make much sense to allow squatting when they is no key holder online as doors unlock on crash or map reset.

This is an idea, a cute one but not nearly as thought out as it should have been.
    • Users Online 1

1 Guest