amend or revoke rule During a Kick door raid of 4k+ crime, All citizens inside the property, are to be shot on sight.

• amend or revoke rule During a Kick door raid of 4k+ crime, All citizens inside the property, are to be shot on sight.

OK this rule leads to a lot of nonsense
      I know what it was intended for but Take what just happened to me and yes I have a demo

I was going after someone with 16K crime I was waiting for my door hack to kool down when a cop "Nugget " kicked door and shot be 3 times, my back was to him and bam I am dead, lost money and was out 100 suit and a sex

cop points to this rule = During a Kickdoor raid of 4k+ crime, All citizens inside the property, are to be shot on sight.

So a cop can go after 1 person and kill anyone and take all their AFK money,this is ridiculas,
      this also means that when a person has over 4k the players trying to get them like myself have to be weary of cops shooting them in the back.

I beseech the admins to amend or revoke this rule.

This hinders our ability to go after people with high crime which is what makes it fun
    • You don't lose anything from a cop killing you, apart from the obvious guns, hp etc.
      Imagine it this way *A cop kicks down a door, he then enters the house. There is 5 other players in that house all pointing their revs at said cop able to shoot him at anytime and said cop is only allowed to fire upon those who fire at him.*
      How on earth that cop going to be able to 1v6 when he is only allowed to shoot those that shot upon him first. Firstly differentiating between what player shot at you is hard enough in a situation like said one. Then you have the fact that some props in houses are hard enough to get through without getting shot at in the first place. Now it can be done, been there seen it. But this rule makes it more fair for cops as during raids they were met with unfair odds and a lot of cops will just give up in a situation like this.
      The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting
    • I don't think this rule needs to be changed, if you're in the house hiding a bounty player, the cop should have every right to shoot after the door is kick, many times from personal experience, when I haven't shot the guy sitting in the corner with no weapons pretending to be afk or peaceful he/she will blindside me with a rev to the back of my head. If you don't want to be killed by the cops, don't be in that house.
      You defeat your enemies when they become your friends
    • Users Online 1

1 Guest