Additional Gang Rank.

• Additional Gang Rank.

I have been a gang leader ever since i joined the server.
      and i have noticed that the cops have higher advantage pawning us with equal ranks both
      pertaining to highest cop rank/gang respect as a member of a gang you spawn with 150 health,
      revolver, shotgun without suit. while the cop on the other hand spawn with 170hp and 60/70 suit. with a lot of guns.
      I am suggesting that we as a gang have an additional rank to earn suit and a grenade that will come handy
      to fight our NUMBER ONE ENEMY!!!!! The COPS! that Destroys my lads.And has the advantage to take over
      the city with 170hp and 70/60 suit. with a bunch of weapons.
      Suggestions:
      GANG RANK: MAFIA WARMASTER
      Health/armor: 165 hp, 50 suit
      Guns: Revolver, Shotgun, smg/grenades.
      Gang respect needed to obtain such rank: 5999.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      STRIKER IS MY BABY! assaultrifle misslelauncher dash
      “You can get much further with a kind word and a gun then you can with a kind word alone” ~ Al Capone

• DR.STRIKER wrote:

and i have noticed that the cops have higher advantage pawning us with equal ranks both
      pertaining to highest cop rank/gang respect as a member of a gang you spawn with 150 health,
      revolver, shotgun without suit. while the cop on the other hand spawn with 170hp and 60/70 suit. with a lot of guns.
      I am suggesting that we as a gang have an additional rank to earn suit and a grenade that will come handy
      to fight our NUMBER ONE ENEMY!!!!! The COPS! that Destroys my lads.And has the advantage to take over
      Suggestions:
      Gang respect needed to obtain such rank: 5999.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      STRIKER IS MY BABY! assaultrifle misslelauncher dash
      “You can get much further with a kind word and a gun then you can with a kind word alone” ~ Al Capone

And then only one gangmember fight the cop at the time ? and if the cop is new and dont have " 170hp and 70/60 suit" you will not have crime or try to kill him ? banneddd
      If life treats you bad, always remember to do you dailie spin and when you have counted all the fucking new Crowbars
      then you realize that your day just went from bad to worse!
    • Well if you start as a new gang member you face the same consequences dealing with a high ranked officer. it just goes both ways this is suggestion to adding an additional rank. not having to spawn with all 170hp as a new gang member but to work your way through it and reaching the highest desired rank.

your question is your answer both ways. when you a new cop you dont defend your self from high rank gang?
      it's not about gang member or individual person. but the fact that you spawn with a higher advantage through your progress. and be able to defend your self. not everyone who joins gang start with 5999 respect points u start with 0 and that doesn't add up it goes down when you get killed and get cuffed. so its a different ranking system with cops.
    • I believe as a cop you are supplied with suit (kevlar,body armor) and guns by the state as it's a necessity for work .
      As a gang member you you should assume your going to be defiant, and with that anticipation take certain precautions to assure your gang can successfully commit crime, that is why suit batteries and the gun stores are available.
      Charged up and loaded overpowered players that do not have to follow rules like cops do and again are not financed by the state would just be reckless.

Maybe a middle ground with some small attribute increases can be reached

Stay coLd.
    • yes you are supplied with h.e.v suit. throughout the ranks passing from rank 1 till you reach the desired rank to get suit up. you don't spawn with suit immediately when employed as cop. and being supplied by the state. doesn't make sense. if we rank up and have advanced in guns and health to the peak of our ranks then that means we are supplied by the state too? no.
      there is no state and it goes too the ranking basis and how the cop will be able to overpower themselves.
      why? #1 as a first cop rank you don't spawn with suit you need to meet a certain rank to spawn with it.
      and yes i agree with cops having rules and have restrictions.

the benefits or awards are reached at a certain rank.

and like i said i am suggesting a rank that would give us suit. and if possible additional hp to fight cops and who ever thus try to mess with the gang. take this as not being a regular player job. and being high ranking criminals who owns the street. to be part of it you earn your way up to the ranks. being in a gang and you having to pay 250k to start/create a gang.

If the suggested rank can't be obtain due to having those desired hp and h.e.v suit. something that wouldn't be op in others preference. would be okay. even spawning with a 50 suit and a grenade will do.
    • State = The server
      Cops work for the state, Criminals work for themselves.
      This is what I just suggested in the server to you was a grenade and maybe 50 suit, but i believe gangs should supply themselves and/or its members.

When a cop spawns with 165 health and suit charges up to 300 hes not going to immediately go outside and start dming as they have guidelines to prevent this.
      Give a gang of criminals on spawn extra weapons and extra suit and they can (and if they are going to be anywhere near this rank they obviously dm alot) immediately start killing people in as large of a group as the gang consists of people.
    • Clit is definitely in the right here. Cops are not at the advantage in any way shape or form. They can’t shoot first unless you get a bounty and then that is a risk you’re taking.

second off since when are cops gangs number one enemies? (At least in a server standpoint) [i understand I may not be with the times but cops never were that bothersome]
    • Im just talking gangs and cop being enemies because of illegal activities and them getting rid of us gang bad guys. rp kinda thing...... and achieving higher rank with a little amount of suit. something different. i do not tend to suggest to have something o.p. but a higher rank to just get a little more advantage on cops. and something new as a gang.
    • DR.STRIKER wrote:

Im just talking gangs and cop being enemies because of illegal activities and them getting rid of us gang bad guys. rp kinda thing...... and achieving higher rank with a little amount of suit. something different. i do not tend to suggest to have something o.p. but a higher rank to just get a little more advantage on cops. and something new as a gang.
      Gotcha, yeah something new would be pretty cool and I’m not shooting downs ideas I’m just devil advocating it
    • This is extremely hypothetical but...

How about If your in a gang you can be shot on sight by cops. Then raise the gangs advantage as stated with extra health. (police and gang war scenario) Make this all the time, or !SWATgangs and put a time limit on it like lock down.

Furthermore, gang members upon arrest should be auto searched every time to reward the cops, and upon the moment they end up in jail by any method, but not sure about if a bounty is taken by non-cop.
      (this will encourage cop activity because they will make more money and finish confiscation daily)
      edit:i guess they just drop weed when shot by non cop anyhow.

The balance between cops and gangs is good atm, If you change one you may have to change the other.

Don't forget you already have PD "Jammers" and Trackers, this can greatly up the gangs advantages when dealing with cops. Plus you can head shot a cop first, this strips the cops advantage instantly as the cop has to let you get the first shot.

We need to try to find solutions with EZ code implements to help out DOGGY. Some changes may be easy to make, while others are a snowball hill effect of complicated code reworking that can cause other problems later on with the game. Don't take it personal if some things just can not be done, and never give up with new ideas. Players sometimes come up with things that are EZ changes and good suggestions that go through.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Lawdog ().

• DR.STRIKER wrote:

Suggestions:
      Gang respect needed to obtain such rank: 5999

I can agree with most things, however, I disagree with getting more health/armor, and also the guns may be a bit OP!

Reason I disagree: Players like Ruffneck/Shadow, or another player like this who perms 99% of the players on the street, spawning with that type of health/guns would just be super OP. Also, the Mafia Warmaster will be OP to any regular player lower then that rank. The cop rank isn't OP because it can only be used against rebels who shoot first or have bounty. I think it's better if cops are more OP, because newer cops, or cops with less hp/suit then that gang member will get FUCKED
      If I told you I was different, would you understand the difference?
    • i get that everyone disagrees with the suggestion. but we can't add more suit. because there is nothing to add from we don't have suit. and spawning with a grenade or smg.... i don't see how it still matches the cops being overpowered i just up the desired rank to 30% that we get only 50 armor and either smg or nades just between the two weapons. cops are still strong as they are and we don't match the whole superiority of them. by adding a 50 or by just giving us suits.

we will be able to outmatch or say be op if we spawn the same hp as cops and have the same guns as cops.
      but the purpose of this suggestion is to be able to have a new rank for the gang.

to have 50 suits upon spawn and no additional hp. and smg in addition.
      ______________________________________________________________________________________________

STRIKER IS MY BABY!
    • Beamed wrote:

DR.STRIKER wrote:

Suggestions:
      Gang respect needed to obtain such rank: 5999

I can agree with most things, however, I disagree with getting more health/armor, and also the guns may be a bit OP!
      Reason I disagree: Players like Ruffneck/Shadow, or another player like this who perms 99% of the players on the street, spawning with that type of health/guns would just be super OP. Also, the Mafia Warmaster will be OP to any regular player lower then that rank. The cop rank isn't OP because it can only be used against rebels who shoot first or have bounty. I think it's better if cops are more OP, because newer cops, or cops with less hp/suit then that gang member will get FUCKED
      It seems like while you said you agree with most things, that you actually disagreed with everything.

I like the idea of maybe a command only accessible to Gang Leaders called !riot which at this time would upon spawn supply the gang members for the next ten minutes (as long as 2 or more cops are on) with an increased amount of suit and guns.
      However this may be far too much work for the outcome.