cop application

• cop application

In-game name: `_Feriヅ
      Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:27332571
      Played time: 254 hours

--Questions--

Does he understand that by being accepted as a policeman he loses the right to be a gang member (if he is) and that he can never be a policeman and be in a gang at the same time?: yes

Do you have a microphone?: yes

Why are you requesting Civil Protection?: because I like to play as a police officer and give more play to the server

What are the basic rules such as Civil Protection?: do not kill players for no reason, do not kill other policemen and many more that I don't remember now, but I know how to play police perfectly

What is the function of Civil Protection?: keep the server clean of people with evil

If a player was scolding you, what would you do?: ask him why he scolds me and give him a hard time

How much time can you spend on the server per week (Include time zone):? every day I'm online,

How will the server benefit?:
      having an active cop almost every day and giving good game

Is it your first time as Civil Protection?: no, I've been playing hl2 since 2009 and practically alone and played rp, I had my own rp server 2 years ago, I was an admin in other rp servers (BGS), I have enough experience

A new player has joined the servers and there are no administrators, how will you help this player?: explaining how to play in rp mode

Anything else you want to add?: yes, I want to be a police officer soon, <3 and my English isn't all that good, but I think I'm understood and I understand people.

a cordial greeting
    • Accepted and employed 1/12/23
      Have fun!
      "If his destiny be strange, it is also sublime." misslelauncher

“From a caprice of nature, not from the ignorance of man. Not a mistake has been made in the working. But we cannot prevent equilibrium from producing its effects. We may brave human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones.”