clit abusing cop

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

  • clit abusing cop

    IGN: Level 100 Bubble
    SteamID:
    Steam Profile:

    --Accused member information--

    IGN: Clit COmmander
    SteamID:
    Steam Profile:

    --Format--

    What rules did said player break?: Switched to cop whilst I was in jail for five minutes and proceeded to spam kill me over and over again, then switch back to rebel. It's a blatant case of favoritism, and killing players in jail then swapping back over once again is also frowned apon.

    Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: Clit killing me repeatedly in jail

    Witnesses at the scene: none

    Was there an admin online at the time?: no

    If the previous question was yes why did they not deal with this?: no

    Does this player have any previous bans?: idk

    Proof of rule breaking:
  • Seeing as bubble is jailed and not roaming freely while cuffed i.e out of cell or on the streets clit should not be firing upon said player. As Cops can only fire upon a player that they suspect has thrown trash/props or shot them/at them with the intention to kill or as stated above a player that is cuffed and not in their cell.

    "Do not shoot at Rebels unless shot at first."
    The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting
  • IDaab wrote:

    Seeing as bubble is jailed and not roaming freely while cuffed i.e out of cell or on the streets clit should not be firing upon said player. As Cops can only fire upon a player that they suspect has thrown trash/props or shot them/at them with the intention to kill or as stated above a player that is cuffed and not in their cell.

    "Do not shoot at Rebels unless shot at first."
    This has already been discussed in discord as allowed.
  • IDaab wrote:

    Seeing as bubble is jailed and not roaming freely while cuffed i.e out of cell or on the streets clit should not be firing upon said player. As Cops can only fire upon a player that they suspect has thrown trash/props or shot them/at them with the intention to kill or as stated above a player that is cuffed and not in their cell.

    "Do not shoot at Rebels unless shot at first."
    This rule had been removed becouse it doesn`t matter if an cop sent player to the suicide chamber or kill the player as an cop with weapons.
    +The player doun´t lose any money ore elo when a cop kills him.

    Level 100 Bubble wrote:




    What rules did said player break?: Switched to cop whilst I was in jail for five minutes and proceeded to spam kill me over and over again, then switch back to rebel. It's a blatant case of favoritism, and killing players in jail then swapping back over once again is also frowned apon.
    But switch back to cop to only kill one certain player and then switch back when he is unjailed, thats favoritism.

    Also i should admit that he abused when we where bouth playing as cop by killing me over and over when i sad stop.
  • eldrun wrote:

    IDaab wrote:

    Seeing as bubble is jailed and not roaming freely while cuffed i.e out of cell or on the streets clit should not be firing upon said player. As Cops can only fire upon a player that they suspect has thrown trash/props or shot them/at them with the intention to kill or as stated above a player that is cuffed and not in their cell.

    "Do not shoot at Rebels unless shot at first."
    This has already been discussed in discord as allowed.
    Well that and the fact that Technically Jail Cells are in the PD and Cops may kill Rebels in the PD.

    Switching is Against the Rules though.

  • Display Spoiler

    | 2829041 | 2018-07-28 13:23:46 | 111130 | {Cyan}Clit{white}Commander used sm_switch to switch jobs. | STEAM_0:1:6080488 | NULL | NULL | NULL | -1 |
    | 2829076 | 2018-07-28 13:24:21 | 111129 | COP {Cyan}Clit{white}Commander killed a CITIZEN: Level 100 Bubble | STEAM_0:1:6080488 | STEAM_0:1:17490647 | NULL | NULL | -1 |
    | 2829082 | 2018-07-28 13:24:26 | 111129 | COP {Cyan}Clit{white}Commander killed a CITIZEN: Level 100 Bubble | STEAM_0:1:6080488 | STEAM_0:1:17490647 | NULL | NULL | -1 |
    | 2829087 | 2018-07-28 13:24:34 | 111129 | COP {Cyan}Clit{white}Commander killed a CITIZEN: Level 100 Bubble | STEAM_0:1:6080488 | STEAM_0:1:17490647 | NULL | NULL | -1 |
    | 2829100 | 2018-07-28 13:24:48 | 111129 | COP {Cyan}Clit{white}Commander killed a CITIZEN: Level 100 Bubble | STEAM_0:1:6080488 | STEAM_0:1:17490647 | NULL | NULL | -1 |
    | 2829114 | 2018-07-28 13:24:58 | 111129 | COP {Cyan}Clit{white}Commander killed a CITIZEN: Level 100 Bubble | STEAM_0:1:6080488 | STEAM_0:1:17490647 | NULL | NULL | -1 |
    | 2829127 | 2018-07-28 13:25:08 | 111129 | COP {Cyan}Clit{white}Commander killed a CITIZEN: Level 100 Bubble | STEAM_0:1:6080488 | STEAM_0:1:17490647 | NULL | NULL | -1 |
    | 2829160 | 2018-07-28 13:25:16 | 111129 | COP {Cyan}Clit{white}Commander killed a CITIZEN: Level 100 Bubble | STEAM_0:1:6080488 | STEAM_0:1:17490647 | NULL | NULL | -1 |
    | 2829248 | 2018-07-28 13:26:23 | 111130 | {Cyan}Clit{white}Commander used sm_switch to switch jobs. | STEAM_0:1:6080488 | NULL | NULL | NULL | -1 |
    perm
  • The Doggy wrote:

    Display Spoiler

    | 2829041 | 2018-07-28 13:23:46 | 111130 | {Cyan}Clit{white}Commander used sm_switch to switch jobs. | STEAM_0:1:6080488 | NULL | NULL | NULL | -1 |
    | 2829076 | 2018-07-28 13:24:21 | 111129 | COP {Cyan}Clit{white}Commander killed a CITIZEN: Level 100 Bubble | STEAM_0:1:6080488 | STEAM_0:1:17490647 | NULL | NULL | -1 |
    | 2829082 | 2018-07-28 13:24:26 | 111129 | COP {Cyan}Clit{white}Commander killed a CITIZEN: Level 100 Bubble | STEAM_0:1:6080488 | STEAM_0:1:17490647 | NULL | NULL | -1 |
    | 2829087 | 2018-07-28 13:24:34 | 111129 | COP {Cyan}Clit{white}Commander killed a CITIZEN: Level 100 Bubble | STEAM_0:1:6080488 | STEAM_0:1:17490647 | NULL | NULL | -1 |
    | 2829100 | 2018-07-28 13:24:48 | 111129 | COP {Cyan}Clit{white}Commander killed a CITIZEN: Level 100 Bubble | STEAM_0:1:6080488 | STEAM_0:1:17490647 | NULL | NULL | -1 |
    | 2829114 | 2018-07-28 13:24:58 | 111129 | COP {Cyan}Clit{white}Commander killed a CITIZEN: Level 100 Bubble | STEAM_0:1:6080488 | STEAM_0:1:17490647 | NULL | NULL | -1 |
    | 2829127 | 2018-07-28 13:25:08 | 111129 | COP {Cyan}Clit{white}Commander killed a CITIZEN: Level 100 Bubble | STEAM_0:1:6080488 | STEAM_0:1:17490647 | NULL | NULL | -1 |
    | 2829160 | 2018-07-28 13:25:16 | 111129 | COP {Cyan}Clit{white}Commander killed a CITIZEN: Level 100 Bubble | STEAM_0:1:6080488 | STEAM_0:1:17490647 | NULL | NULL | -1 |
    | 2829248 | 2018-07-28 13:26:23 | 111130 | {Cyan}Clit{white}Commander used sm_switch to switch jobs. | STEAM_0:1:6080488 | NULL | NULL | NULL | -1 |
    perm
    lulz

  • CLITCOMMANDER wrote:

    Idont understand why im having cop removed i was cop doing daily for a good 45 mins he was mad i killed him in cell why would i be banned especially when slaughter had jsut killed as cop in cell and gets away with it i didnt switch at all throught his whole video not once do yousee me switch over why am i losing cop over this?

    The Doggy wrote:

    | 2829041 | 2018-07-28 13:23:46 | 111130 | {Cyan}Clit{white}Commander used sm_switch to switch jobs. | STEAM_0:1:6080488 | NULL | NULL | NULL | -1 |
    | 2829076 | 2018-07-28 13:24:21 | 111129 | COP {Cyan}Clit{white}Commander killed a CITIZEN: Level 100 Bubble | STEAM_0:1:6080488 | STEAM_0:1:17490647 | NULL | NULL | -1 |
    | 2829082 | 2018-07-28 13:24:26 | 111129 | COP {Cyan}Clit{white}Commander killed a CITIZEN: Level 100 Bubble | STEAM_0:1:6080488 | STEAM_0:1:17490647 | NULL | NULL | -1 |
    | 2829087 | 2018-07-28 13:24:34 | 111129 | COP {Cyan}Clit{white}Commander killed a CITIZEN: Level 100 Bubble | STEAM_0:1:6080488 | STEAM_0:1:17490647 | NULL | NULL | -1 |
    | 2829100 | 2018-07-28 13:24:48 | 111129 | COP {Cyan}Clit{white}Commander killed a CITIZEN: Level 100 Bubble | STEAM_0:1:6080488 | STEAM_0:1:17490647 | NULL | NULL | -1 |
    | 2829114 | 2018-07-28 13:24:58 | 111129 | COP {Cyan}Clit{white}Commander killed a CITIZEN: Level 100 Bubble | STEAM_0:1:6080488 | STEAM_0:1:17490647 | NULL | NULL | -1 |
    | 2829127 | 2018-07-28 13:25:08 | 111129 | COP {Cyan}Clit{white}Commander killed a CITIZEN: Level 100 Bubble | STEAM_0:1:6080488 | STEAM_0:1:17490647 | NULL | NULL | -1 |
    | 2829160 | 2018-07-28 13:25:16 | 111129 | COP {Cyan}Clit{white}Commander killed a CITIZEN: Level 100 Bubble | STEAM_0:1:6080488 | STEAM_0:1:17490647 | NULL | NULL | -1 |
    | 2829248 | 2018-07-28 13:26:23 | 111130 | {Cyan}Clit{white}Commander used sm_switch to switch jobs. | STEAM_0:1:6080488 | NULL | NULL | NULL | -1 |
    Went ahead and removed the Spoiler for you.

    Logs don't lie, you switched to Cop then spam killed him for about a minute and a half then switched back to Rebel.

  • but why straight 3 month strip why not warning, or "talking to" like slaughter was given for being cop and killing two players in cell, which deffinately against the rules. im jsut saying like a warnign doesnt suffice you have to strip my cop it had nothing to do with favouritism it was more of me being pissed off that slaughter got away with it and so i switched and started killing in cells sorry wont happen again if you could jsut not strip cop please