These are rules that are rarely an issue and tie in with the rest of the rules.
Do not attack/kill players under 10 hours unless provoked.
- This includes killing them with Props or Traps.
- This also applies to Under 10's killing other Under 10's.
- If provoked kill them only once, until they provoke you again.
Houses where the owner doesn't login for 30 days are cleared for others.
- If you plan on leaving for awhile, sell the house before hand so you don't lose any money or locks.
- If you give proper notice to administration of your un-expected absence, your house will remain untouched.
Enclosed balcony's must be able to be properly seen and shot into, USE FENCES ONLY.
- Open space in balcony area is also required.
Slams don't discriminate.
Multiple Accounts may not be used at the same time.
- Players are not allowed to have more than one account online at a time.
- If more than one account is used those accounts may never exchange Wealth in any way.
ADMIN PROP RULES
1. Resized-One-Way-View scenarios are only to be used at Fixed Windows.
2. Propping Defense must allow clear shots for both Attacker and Defender during combat.(Location of shot doesnt matter)
3. Black may not be used in Mazes or in groups which create a Black-Out Room.
4. Transparent Props must be easily identified upon entering a home.
5. You may block extra doors on a property as long as one original linked door is left unblocked and accessible.
6. Crouches that impede movement may be used in Defensive Propping no more than Once per Home.
- /db_create models/props_wasteland/interior_fence002f.mdl 1 is the maximum length allowed.
- This impediment may not be used within 50 Origin of an Ingress/Egress.
Updated 10/16/20 - Beef