Skill Cuffs have been removed. Only the Crossbow can Skill Cuff now.
Cops may not allow themselves to be Farmed for Respect or Dailies.
Cuff/Uncuff and Jail is at 1,800 + Crime.
Do not shoot at Rebels unless shot at first.
- The Player does not have to actually hit you, it just needs to be clear that they attempted to shoot you.
- Cops cannot kill Cuffed Players inside Jail Cells.
- During a Kickdoor raid of 4k+ crime, All citizens inside the property protecting the criminal, are able to be shot on sight.
Do not Hit random Rebels with the Stunstick to Heal them unless asked. (This Includes Crossbow Skill Cuffs)
Kickdoor can be used to access a criminal and/or contraband at 4,000+ crime.
Do not Unjail another Cops prisoner without consent from that Cop.
- Who you Jail/Cuff is your responsibility.
Any Rebel(VIP or not) may be shot upon entering or being in the PD. (This includes the Roof, Ladder and Ledges)
Do not suicide to give Rebels free weapons.
Do not switch back and forth between Rebel and Cop.
Do not use keys as a Cop to arrest a criminal or for personal gain.
- A Cop may open the Main VIP door that all VIPs receive to arrest criminals inside the VIP building.
Do not favor as a Cop, play fair.
- To avoid favoritism. If you are going to release one of your jails, release them all.
If there is a rule breaker, capture evidence and submit it to an Admin.
If you visibly see a fellow Cop get shot by a Rebel, you may aid the Cop in killing the Rebel.
Cop vs Cop fights are Acceptable.
- If the Cop you are attacking asks you to stop, you are required to stop.
Off Duty Cops are permitted to AFK(Players are auto swapped to Off Duty when detected as being AFK)
Promotions are automatically applied, do not ask.
Breaking of ANY of these rules will result in the loss of your cop privileges.
Anyone on the street during Lockdown can be shot.
- Under 10's are Immune to Lockdown, Cops may not shoot them unless shot at.
Anyone within a building is safe.
- If a Rebel runs into a building while a Cop is shooting at them the Cop must cease firing.
/switch - Switches to and from Cop Job/Rebel.
/kickdoor - Kicks down a door causing it to open without breaking locks.
/accept - Used to accept a bribe.
/lockdown - Used to active Lockdown, Lockdown lasts 5 minutes and has a 60 minute Cooldown Period.
1. Police Officer = 0-699 Exp.
2. Police Corporal = 700-1399 Exp.
3. Police Sergeant = 1400-2099 Exp.
4. Police Lieutenant = 2100-2799 Exp.
5. Police Captain = 2800-3499 Exp.
6. Police Major = 3500-4199 Exp.
7. Police Colonel = 4200-4899 Exp.
8. Chief of Police = 4900 Exp and Beyond.
Cops receive 1 Exp per Cuff and 2 Exp upon sending the criminal to Jail.
Cops earn $3 per second while a criminal that they cuffed remains in Jail.
Updated 9/6/18 - syle
Note: Player rules apply alongside above rules.